School Age Program and Summer Camp
Children spend most of their time juggling assignments, friendships and extracurricular activities. They crave the freedom to discover things that interest them most, and Bright Minds gives them the structure to build essential skills for their future.
Whether it is before and/or after-school care or our full-day summer or Holiday programs, our teachers let school-agers pursue their passions. We help them explore what fascinates them through a variety of special-interest groups that spark their imaginations. Our structured format provides your child with exciting and challenging activities and projects to create, while continuing their learning in a fun environment.
The full-day school-age program for ages 5-12 combines learning through our curriculum with support and supervision from our teachers to ensure your child is meeting the learning requirements of your school system. We offer:
- Low student/teacher ratio allowing for quality individual support to each child and adequate supervision.
- A safe learning environment that promotes creativity, independence and cooperation.
- A caring, educated teacher who has vast experience working with school-age children.
- A wide range of age-appropriate materials and activities.
- A balance of structured, teacher-directed activities and unstructured, child-initiated experiences.
- Plenty of time for active play, socialization and outdoor activities.
- The opportunity to interact with children of various ages.
- Clear, consistent limits and expectations
- Healthy, nutritious meals and snacks.
- Fieldtrips during the summer