New drop-off and pick-up procedure:
Drop off and pick up in the lobby area.
A staff member will take your child into the classroom and bring your child to the lobby area at pick up time.
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing
- Temperature check at arrival
- Frequent hand washing.
- Staff and children wash hands as soon as they enter the building
- Staff wear gloves during diapering procedures and while serving meals.
- No family-style dining, every plate is served individually for each child.
- Two new outdoor hand washing stations have been installed.
- UV Light Sanitizer runs at night to sanitize room areas and purify air
- Smoke fog spray disinfectant for toys, furniture and equipment is used during the weekends.
No teeth brushing for children at the Center. Please ensure your child’s oral hygiene is taken care of at home in the mornings and before bedtime.
- We require each child to bring a clean water bottle or sippy cup with a lid every day.
- Do not bring extra bags, backpacks, diaper bags from home to stay at the Center. Every child has his/her own cubby where belongings are kept.